Breaking

Wednesday 2 August 2017

“Why I Use The Most Exotic Cars In The World” – Bishop Tom Samson (Photos)


Founder and General Overseer of the Christ Royal Family Church, with its headquarters in Ikeja Lagos, Bishop Tom Samson has revealed why he moves with the most exotic cars in the world.
Controversy has been trailing the cleric concerning all his exotic automobiles, including Rolls Royce Limousine, Hummer jeep and more.
Some people believe that it’s not appropriate for a man of God to be cruising around in different high profile cars, and even with red carpet here and there each time he goes out or comes to church with his Rolls Royce.
But speaking with Encomium Magazine, Bishop Samson said, “It’s not just the Rolls Royce or Limousine today, you must look at my history.
“I came from a poor background. I have been in Lagos for the past 25 years. Several times I fell from Molue trucks, life was difficult for me. For almost 15 years in Lagos, I was using fairly used dresses.
“There’s nowhere in the scripture that condemns that. Are we now saying that good things are for the agents of Satan?
“Bible says God created all things in this world. Every good thing you see, God created it.
“And I want to read from the Book of Timothy, chapter 6 verse 17 where the Bible says all these good things God created, He has empowered us to enjoy them. I Timothy 6:17

No comments:

Post a Comment