Breaking

Monday 18 September 2017

Mr. Eazi Finally Admits That He Never Earned $6000 As An Engineer [DETAILS INSIDE]


It was earlier reported that Mr. Eazi claimed to have earned $6000 monthly as an Engineer at Schlumberger, before quitting the job to pursue a career as an artiste. The information was later falsified with the revelation that the singer only interned with the company, and never worked as a full-time Engineer with the international company.

The singer has now come out to confirm that he only interned with Schlumberger Company. Speaking on the $6,000 job he allegedly turned down for music, in a chat with Sunday Scoop, Mr Eazi said:

“I turned down the job; I didn’t say I had started working there. I don’t think there is anything wrong with being an intern.

I don’t have anything to gain by lying about such a thing. The truth remains that I was offered a job by Schlumberger, but I decided not to take it, but rather concentrated on my career. And that is a decision I’ve never regretted till date.”

The post Mr. Eazi Finally Admits That He Never Earned $6000 As An Engineer [DETAILS INSIDE] appeared first on tooXclusive.

No comments:

Post a Comment