Breaking

Thursday 13 July 2017

Tonto Dikeh - “I Am A Proud Born Again Christian”

Image result for Tonto Dikeh 

Tonto Dikeh after all her controversies with her estranged husband "churchill", that even led to her returning his bride price has took to instagram to anounce she's now a born again christain 
she said

I am a proud Born again Christian.. Christianity isn’t religion to me it’s a way of Living..
Am soaked in Gods Strength,No weapon formed fashioned against me or my son or my workers can/Shall prosper In Jesus Name Amen.. Even when the devil tries he knows he already lost with TONTO..
The day I gave my life to God the kingdom of darkness Knew that trouble awaits them,the kingdom of God took their best player..
Never trade the presence of God for anything.. #MAMAKING #KINGTONTO #Papi#celeratingmyhappiness #protectingmyhappiness #RADICAL4JESUS

No comments:

Post a Comment