Breaking

Tuesday 19 September 2017

(Video) Caleborate – Soul


(Video) Caleborate – Soul

Caleborate continues to work on his Real Person album, and now issues an official music video for last month’s Lege Kale-produced effort “Soul”, directed by Caleb Parker and Adrian Per.

Caleborate said this about his song:

“I wrote “Soul” in the beginning of the year, around when so much if my life was changing. I saw my dad for the first time in years, I was breaking up with my girl. I wrote it because it’s what I needed to do for myself but I realized it’s also something that other people might need to help themselves. It’s damn near spiritual. A lot of people can throw off your vibe if they aren’t on the same wave as you. They can take your soul, your juice, your flavor, the stuff that makes you, you. You’ve got to protect that.”

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Caleborate – Soul

The post (Video) Caleborate – Soul appeared first on JamBaze.com | Mp3/Video Download.

No comments:

Post a Comment